Servings Per Container: 10
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Time for preparing: 15-20 minutes
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 2 cups grated coconut
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Gluten and Sugar Free
Recipes that do not contain gluten and sugar are useful not only for people suffering from diseases, but also for those who simply follow their figure.
Ingredients for tart:
- 1 can of coconut milk
- ¼ cup cocoa
- ¼ teaspoon stevia.
Open a jar of coconut milk and leave it in the refrigerator overnight with the lid open. Do not shake the jar before opening. Put only cream and leave water at the bottom of the can (it can be used for smoothies).
Add coconut “cream”, cocoa and stevia to the mixer bowl and beat for about a minute.
Store in a refrigerator without a lid and the mousse will continue to thicken!
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Combine the butter (125 g) and buckwheat flour (160 g), add the egg and maple syrup (25 g), mix everything.
- Wet fingers form a thin base of the cake and put it in the refrigerator.
- Remove the seeds and cut the apples (4 pcs) into thin slices.
- Arrange the apple slices on the cake, sprinkle with cinnamon and bake for 30 minutes.
Gluten and Milk Free
For those who completely abandoned dairy products, you can offer delicious and healthy desserts recipes that use only healthy ingredients.
- 10 medium oranges
- 2.5 glasses of water
- 1 cup of sugar,
- 60 grams of fresh lemon juice
- grated orange peel (optional),
- several sprigs of mint.
Carefully remove the peel from 2 oranges, using a peeler, remove the white core. Cut the peel into strips 2 cm thick. Cut the peeled oranges in half and squeeze the juice from the halves. Repeat with the remaining oranges until 2 + 2/3 cups are typed.
Mix water and sugar in a small saucepan, bring to a boil. Add the peel to the pan. Reduce heat, boil for 5 minutes. Strain the sugar mixture through a sieve over a bowl.
Add orange and lemon juice to the sugar mixture, mix well. Pour the mixture into a container, cover and freeze for 1 hour or until solid. If desired, garnish with grated peel and sprigs of mint.
- puree of 3 overripe bananas,
- 10 g extra virgin olive oil,
- 20 g granular stevia,
- 2 large eggs
- 80 g coconut flour
- 3 gr. salt
- 2 g ground cinnamon,
- 3 grams of baking soda,
- 1.5 teaspoons of baking powder,
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh cranberries,
- ½ cup chopped walnuts,
- ½ cup grated coconut.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Grease a 20 × 20 cm square baking dish. In a large bowl, mix the bananas, olive oil, stevia and eggs. Add coconut flour, salt, cinnamon, baking soda and baking powder. Mix until smooth.
Attach cranberries, walnuts and coconut. Spread the dough evenly into the baking dish and bake for 40-45 minutes or until it turns slightly golden (when the toothpick remains clean). Allow to cool slightly, cut into slices and serve with melted coconut oil on top.
No eggs, milk or gluten.
Tasty and varied products allow you to cook a lot of healthy desserts and not feel hurt.
- 2 cups cashew nuts
- ½ cup walnuts,
- ½ cup dates
- 100 gr almonds
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened grated coconut,
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 5 grams of salt,
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk,
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1½ cup strawberries
- ¼ cup maple syrup.
Soak cashews in water for about 3 hours or until soft. Mix walnuts, dates, almonds (70 g), unsweetened grated coconut and salt in a food processor until they look like crumbs. Distribute the resulting composition in a baking dish and squeeze a little spoon, to get a dense base for cheesecake. Put it aside.
Cook the cream filling. Using the same food processor, combine almond milk, cashew nuts, maple syrup, lemon juice, coconut oil and almonds (30 g). Mix until creamy or texture similar to soft cheese.
Divide the cream filling evenly into two portions. Add strawberries in one serving and mix for a few more seconds in a food processor. Pour the strawberry filling onto the base, then add another portion of the filling. Freeze for 2-3 hours. Garnish with strawberry and maple syrup glaze and serve.
- Peel 2 apples, grind them with a blender or rub through a grater to make a mashed potato.
- Mix with 40 grams of corn and 30 grams of rice flour.
- Add a small amount of water, sweetener to taste.
- Fry in a non-stick pan with refined coconut oil.
Gluten Free Baking for Kids
Finding gluten-free recipes for kids that really taste good is sometimes not easy. Below are simple recipes that can please not only a child, but also an adult.
Necessary components for cake:
- 1 cup gluten-free oatmeal
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds,
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 8 tablespoons of butter, melted and chilled.
- 1/2 cup coconut granulated sugar,
- 1 tablespoon of corn starch
- 6 cups chopped fresh peaches,
- 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
Heat the oven to 250 ° C. Lubricate the glass baking dish with butter. Place the cereal, almond flour, brown sugar, almonds, butter and salt in a large bowl and mix. Put about 1/2 of the oatmeal mixture in the baking dish.
- Put granulated sugar and corn starch in a medium bowl and mix.
- Then add slices of peach and lemon juice, gently combine.
- Transfer the peach composition to the cooked cake.
- Put the remaining oatmeal into fruit.
- Bake until oatmeal is golden, about 1 hour.
- Cool for 20 minutes and serve with ice cream or vanilla sauce.
- Mix 1.5 cups gluten-free oatmeal and ¾ cup almond milk in a large bowl.
- Combine the egg yolk and butter (30 g) together in a small bowl, add to the oatmeal mixture.
- Beat egg white in a glass, metal or ceramic bowl until hard peaks form.
- Stir brown sugar (10 g) and baking powder (5 g) with oat mixture.
- Gently mix beaten egg white into the dough.
- Pour 1/2 cup batter onto a preheated waffle iron and distribute it evenly over the surface.
- Close the waffle iron and fry until it stops releasing steam for about 5 minutes.
The following ingredients should be prepared:
- 3 ripe banana purees
- 2 eggs,
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 250 grams of rice flour,
- 10 gr baking powder,
- 10 g ground cinnamon,
- 5 grams of salt,
- ¾ cup chopped walnuts.
Preheat the oven to 175 ° C and lightly grease the baking sheet. In a bowl, beat eggs, butter and honey, then mix with bananas. In a separate bowl, combine rice flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and walnuts. Add dry mixture to wet and mix.
Fill three-quarter cupcake molds with batter. Bake for 30 minutes or until the dough is ready. Serve with butter and honey!
- 250 gr walnuts,
- ½ cup coconut,
- 1 + ¼ cup dry apples (skinless, pre-soaked).
- 1.5 cups pumpkin puree,
- soft dates - 10 pcs.,
- ¾ cup cashews
- ¾ cup coconut milk,
- cinnamon and ginger to taste.
Soak cashews in cool water for a day, put them in the refrigerator. Place nuts, chips and apples in a blender and mix. Put the resulting sticky mass into the cake pan.
In a oven heated to 170 ° C, bake pumpkin, and then prepare mashed potatoes from it. For a pie you need 1.5 cups. Mix mashed potatoes with nuts, dates and coconut milk and scroll in a blender until smooth.
Distribute the resulting mass evenly over the surface of the base of the cake and place in the freezer until it hardens.
Cake with chocolate and hazelnuts
- Fry the hazelnuts (150 g) in a dry frying pan until golden brown, then let them cool slightly and grind with a blender to a fine consistency.
- Preheat the oven to 160 ° C, grease a baking dish with oil.
- Melt chocolate (150 g) with butter (125 g) in a microwave in 30 seconds. Leave to cool slightly.
- Using a mixer in a very clean bowl, beat the egg whites (6 pcs) to hard peaks.
- Then, in a separate bowl, mix the yolks (6 pcs) with icing sugar (125 g) until they become pale and voluminous.
- Combine chocolate with a mixture of egg yolk, add cocoa powder (15 g), a pinch of salt and hazelnuts.
- Slowly mix the proteins with the chocolate to keep as much air as possible.
- Gently pour the dough into the mold and bake for 35 minutes.
- Allow to cool and sprinkle with cocoa powder.
Gluten Free Cookies
Gluten-free cookies are suitable not only for a daily snack, but also decorate the holiday table.
To prepare it you will need:
- 2 cups rice flour
- 130 g butter,
- 180 g coconut sugar
- 200 gr raisins
- 1 apple
- 1 banana
- 100 gr nuts
- 3 g of salt, soda and cinnamon.
Sift flour into a separate bowl and combine all the dry ingredients except sugar. Mix the banana, sugar and butter in a bowl, then combine with the flour mixture.
Grind the apple and nuts, combine them with raisins soaked in water. Add everything to the dough, mix well and form cookies.
Bake for 25 minutes at 180 ° C.
Buy Organic Coconut Sugar at iHerb and Get a Discount 5% by promotional code AIH7979
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 grams of salt
- 1/4 small spoonful of vanilla
- 3/4 cup gluten-free oatmeal,
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut
- 1 tablespoon melted butter.
Preheat the oven to 220 ° C, cover the baking sheet with parchment paper.
Divide the egg and place the protein and yolk in different bowls.
In a bowl of an electric mixer, beat egg white at high speed until white foam and double the volume. Mix with 3 tablespoons of sugar, 1 at a time, until solid peaks form.
In medium-sized dishes, beat the egg yolk with the remaining sugar well.
Add baking powder, salt, vanilla, oatmeal, coconut and melted butter. Combine with egg white.
Put a cookie on a prepared baking sheet with a small spoon, at a distance of at least 1 cm. Cookies will increase.
Bake for 15 minutes or until slightly golden. Remove cookies from sheets and cool completely on a wire rack.
It must be remembered that dessert cannot be the main meal. Moderation is the key to a long-term healthy lifestyle. No need to deprive yourself of sweets, it is better to include healthy desserts in your diet and give yourself the opportunity to enjoy them.
Go to harmony!
Do you want to lose weight without using diets? Need help and moral support on the way to a healthy and slim body?
Then quickly write a letter marked "Forward to harmony" on the e-mail [email protected] - the author of the project and part-time certified nutritionist and nutritionist.
And within 24 hours you will go on an exciting journey through the world of a bright and varied diet, which will give you health, lightness and inner harmony.
Losing weight and losing weight is easy and fun! Let's have fun together!
How to Make Gluten Free Chocolate Coconut Macaroons
So! For a long time we did not cook cookies. No problem!
Today on our table is absolutely amazing cookies without flour.
It consists of only four (!) Ingredients, is prepared in 15 minutes and is wonderfully stored. Crispy, moderately sweet, beautiful - absolutely everyone will like it.
In my recipe, I use low fat coconut flakes and already roasted nuts, but regular nuts and flakes will work just as well.
An excellent result with a minimum of effort - our option!
Personal advice: put these cookies in the freezer for 15 minutes.
It will be even tastier!
Cooking We try!
We will need: (12-13 pieces)
1 cup (250 ml.) Coconut flakes
1/2 cup almond
3-4 tbsp. spoons of agave syrup
1 tbsp. a spoonful of coconut oil
Liquid chocolate to your taste (optional)
Preheat the oven to 150C / 300F.
Grind nuts. Almond flour is not suitable, as it is too dry, and we need a slightly moist almond mass. Mix with coconut and add agave. Enter the oil. The dough should be crumbly, but sticky.
We form portions. For this, I use an ice cream spoon. Lay the baking sheet with baking paper and distribute our cookies. Bake for 10 minutes or until the cookies are slightly browned.
We take out and DO NOT TOUCH. Let it cool and freeze. Until it has frozen and cooled, it may crumble.
Melt chocolate or make your own.
When the cookies have cooled, cover the bottom of it or, as you like, with chocolate.
Very tasty and healthy! Enjoy your meal!