iTunes is a program that allows you to manage Apple devices, store and transfer various data. By the way, this is a full-fledged store where you can purchase music and other files. The iTunes Store boasts a wide range of music. The prices are low, so users like to buy music here.
Buying music on iTunes.
Now let's talk about how to buy music in iTunes on a computer and on an iPhone.
- Run the program. Go to the iTunes Store tab, which can be found in the top panel.
- Before you open a store. In order to find the music you want, you can use the search bar located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- If you need to purchase an entire album right away, then click on the Buy button under its splash screen. If you need to buy one song, click on the price on the right.
- To make a purchase, you need to go to your Apple />
- Confirm the purchase by clicking the Buy button.
- If you have not previously linked the account to the account, or the funds have run out on the linked card, then indicate the necessary payment information. Recently, you can pay using your mobile phone number.
- The purchased track will appear in the list of your tunes. A notification of payment will come to the mail. On a subsequent purchase, you will no longer need to provide payment details.
- To purchase music from your phone, go to the program by clicking on "Home" ® "iTunes".
- Go to the “Music” tab.
- Choose the genre of the desired work, or find the name in the search bar.
- If you want to listen to a fragment of a composition, click on its name. To purchase, click on the price on the right.
- In the window that opens, go to Apple> View Purchase History
Sometimes you need to know how to view your iTunes purchase history. Consider this operation also on two devices.
On the computer
- Go to the program. Click on the tab “Account” ® “View”.
- Now again you need to enter data from Apple> On a smartphone
- Go to "Settings" - "Your Name" - "iTunes Store" and "Apple Store". Click on your ID.
- In the new window, click "View Apple ID."
- Scroll down the page and click "Purchase History". Here you will see everything you have ever bought.
Some people wonder why and why people decide to buy music on iTunes, because now it can be downloaded for free. When you buy music here, part of the money goes to the authors and participants of the track, and with piracy no one gets anything. In this way, you express gratitude to the creators of the song. In some countries, piracy is strictly monitored and music has to be bought. However, the prices in Aityuns are not very high, and everyone can afford it.
After reading the article, you learned how to buy a melody or ringtone in iTunes. You also learned to view the history of your purchases. We hope that after reading the article you have no questions left. But if you have them, then ask them in the comments. Answers to them will be given as soon as possible. We will also be grateful for the likes and reposts of this article to our friends.
Symphony of order.
All your music is stored in iTunes, so every song will always be at your fingertips. No need to rummage through the stacks of discs or open endless folders with audio files every time. Import them into iTunes - and in front of you is your entire music library. Organize it as you like. Create playlists and listen to them at any time. Sync them to listen on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, or stream them to your Apple TV.
On Apple TV.
Select Music on the home screen.
Thanks to subscribing to Apple Music, you can listen to many music stations in the format of "radio on demand", the repertoire of which is formed by our experts. And you can also create your own stations, customizing their musical content to your taste.
How to search for music
ITunes has many ways to find music for the soul. Top charts. Musical recommendations based on your previous purchases. Feature "Popular Queries" to see which artists, albums or genres are currently at their peak. 3 And Siri can use the capabilities of the Shazam application, which allows you to determine which song is currently playing. 4 After hearing the song that you like, ask Siri: “What is this song?” And you will see information about the artist, the name of the song and album, as well as other data. And you can immediately buy this song in the iTunes Store. Or ask Siri to add her to the wish list to purchase later.
Shazam features in Siri
Imagine that you were in a store where great music is playing, and you immediately wanted to know the name of the song or the name of the artist. To do this, press and hold the Home button on your iOS device. Now tell Siri “Shazam,” and the voice assistant will show you the name of the song and the name of the artist.
The Family Sharing feature allows you to share content purchased on iTunes with family members - up to six people. When one of them buys a new song or album, everyone else can also download them. The same goes for movies. And for children under 13 years old (and any other family members), you can enable the purchase request function, and then the child will need your permission before downloading the content. five
Set up Family Access for your family - up to six people.
They can download whatever they want with one touch.
Children will need your permission to download content.
How to buy music on iTunes?
1. Launch iTunes. You will need to get to the store, so go to the tab in the program “ITunes Store”.
2. The music store will be displayed on the screen, in which you can find the music you want by compiled ratings and collections, and immediately find the album or track you need using the search bar in the upper right corner of the program.
3. If you want to buy the whole album, then in the left area of the window right below the image of the album there is a button "Buy". Click on it.
If you want to buy a separate track, then on the album page to the right of the selected track, click on its value.
4. Next, you will need to confirm the purchase by logging in to your Apple ID. The login and password for this account will need to be entered in the window that appears.
5. In the next moment, a window will appear on the screen in which you will need to confirm the purchase.
6. If you have not previously indicated a payment method or if there are insufficient funds on your iTunes-linked card to make a purchase, you will be asked to change the payment method information. In the window that opens, you will need to specify information about your bank card, which will be debited.
Please note that if you do not have a bank card to make a payment, then recently, the iTunes Store has made it possible to pay from your mobile phone balance. To do this, in the billing information window, you will need to go to the “Mobile Phone” tab, and then bind your number to the iTunes Store.
As soon as you indicate the source of payment on which there is a sufficient amount of money, the payment will be made immediately, and the purchase will be immediately added to your library. Subsequently, an e-mail will be sent to your e-mail with information about the payment and the amount debited for the purchase.
If a card or mobile phone is attached to your account with sufficient funds, then subsequent purchases will be made immediately, that is, you will no longer need to specify payment sources.
In the same way, the iTunes Store can acquire not only music, but also other media content: movies, games, books and other files. Have a nice use!
Thank the author, share the article on social networks.
One purchase. Ubiquitous access.
iCloud automatically delivers songs and albums that you purchased from the iTunes Store to all your devices. Music purchased from any device instantly appears in your iTunes library on your Mac or PC. 6 Simply touch the play button or download music to listen to it even when Wi ‑ Fi is not available. And thanks to the Family Access feature, you can download and listen to music purchased by any member of your family.
- Indicated total number worldwide. Some content is not available in all countries and regions.
- Requires iOS 8 or later, OS X Yosemite or later.
- Requires iOS 8 or later.
- To use Family Sharing, you must be signed in to iCloud and iTunes with your personal Apple ID. Music, films, television series and books can be downloaded to no more than 10 devices for each account, five of which can be computers. To configure or join a Family Access group, iOS 8 or later and OS X Yosemite or later are required; these systems are also recommended for the full operation of all functions. The Family Sharing feature does not apply to all content. Family members can hide certain content, hidden content is not available for download. The purchase request function does not apply to content downloaded from family members or purchased using redemption codes.
- Automatic downloads and downloads of previously purchased materials require iOS 4.3.3 or later on iPhone 3GS or later, iPod touch (3rd generation or later), iPad Pro, iPad Air or later, iPad or later, iPad mini or later, iOS 5 or later on iPhone 4 (CDMA model), or Mac or PC with iTunes 10.3.1 or later. Previously purchased content may not be available if it has been removed from the iTunes Store, App Store or iBooks. ITunes 10.6 or later, iOS 5 or later, or Apple TV software 4.3 or later are required to download previously purchased movies. Not all previously purchased movies are available for download to your other devices. Download iTunes for free.
Available on iTunes. Availability is not guaranteed.