If you are a girl, but at the same time you like to do what young people usually do or you are more attracted to men's clothing, then most likely you and the people around you consider you to be a kid. Unfortunately, there is no universal recipe for becoming a kid, because each girl is unique. However, if you notice that you spend more time with boys or prefer to do what they like, changing your wardrobe and new activities will help you find friends who will accept you as you are.
I decide everything myself
You love making decisions, you love the position of a warrior, you cover up with the breast of the deprived and even make decisions for others. But here’s the problem: for some reason, all the normal guys with whom you find yourself in a relationship either initially behave like girls (they are naughty, offended and do not want to decide anything), or they gradually change their position to passive.
And in fact…
You simply have a control problem. And fortunately, it is completely asexual. You strive to make decisions for your boys just because you are afraid for the future: you think that without you it will be gloomy and unpromising. Leading your comrades and less fighting friends, you are trying to track the behavior of the whole party - so that something "such" does not happen. You must know where someone is and what he is doing at this moment - otherwise you lose the ground under your feet. In general, you are not a bomb, but just a little disturbing young lady.
- Start dealing with stress. Pay attention to nervous attacks, baseless anxiety and any other jitters that you are so actively hiding. Be aware of these sensations and explain to yourself logically that they have no basis underneath. Give arguments, weigh everything, think it over. Feel better soon.
- Revise your surroundings and the rhythm of life. This problem could appear because you are under constant stress. Plans fail, exams fail, relationships deteriorate, the bus leaves you from under your nose after a 40-minute wait ... You are worried and always find it in life. Maybe you should slow down?
- Think about what made you pick up the helm. Maybe some critical situation in which you were? For example, did you get to a desert island where you had to chop coconuts and hunt for gulls? Even if life has once set you up on the bandwagon, you need to recover from this.
In all the girl’s paraphernalia you feel out of place. You don’t like feminine clothes, when you were a child you tear off dolls' heads and take away cars from your younger brother, and now you cut your hair short and are on the university football team. It pisses you off when your mom says, “Take off these berets, you're a girl!” And Dad thinks that your dream of becoming a car mechanic (or, say, a boxer) is not a good idea. And everyone around endlessly repeats: “don’t do this”, “don’t do it”, “don’t wear it” ... And you like all these things so much!
Even if you get genuine pleasure from driving a motorcycle that is several times higher than the thrill of shopping, this is not the main problem. “Not friendship” with your gender is connected with the fact that you do not quite accept and understand yourself. This adds an unpleasant bonus in the form of incomprehensible parents and shocked friends who can’t put up with the fact that you are playing a “boy”. On the one hand, you try to attract attention by behavior that is not quite standard for a young lady, on the other hand, you don’t know what to do with this attention: after all, if you don’t understand yourself, then it will be difficult for society.
- Deal with your self-esteem. Your advantages are not equal to the number of goals scored, and the shaved nape of their head does not show them. You simply are not ready to love yourself for who you are, and "patsanstvo", unfortunately, will not help here.
- Accept the fact that a girl is an integral part of your personality. You are not familiar with this person yet, therefore you deny its undeniable, obvious qualities. Instead of declaring war on others, try to study yourself: understand your sincere feelings, desires and intentions, your weaknesses and strengths.
- You refer to the female gender a certain list of traits that you do not like. For example, it seems to you that femininity is necessarily weakness, gossip, stupidity, or something else like that. Build relationships with your friends and you will realize that the positive traits have no gender.
With a crown on his head
You very much strive for leadership, so many say that you "think like a man." In fact, you wear dresses and paint eyelashes, but you like to occupy a dominant position, lead others and see other people who fulfill your desires. For you, the commanding tone and persistent language is a way to show who is in charge. And, in principle, you are ready to defend your right to primacy over everyone who gets in your way: from friends to teachers, through guys, including parents.
You felt oppressed for a long time, and at some point you “rebelled” against external pressure. Result: your leadership has become too large, and now you can’t get used to the idea that someone else is able to command the parade. Your desire to be the most important and the very first is nothing but protection from the old and long-forgotten humiliation. You probably have the makings of a leader in you, but you put too much emphasis on them.
- Having developed the ability to withstand any troubles, use it wisely: only when it is really needed. A liberal attitude will make you popular in a party, and undeniable leadership will come in handy more than once in critical life situations.
- Learn to be a leader for yourself: add your goals, break stereotypes, fight laziness, conquer weaknesses. Irrepressible energy can be sent in the right direction: for example, for self-development.