A common problem of young people is acne and acne. Over time, they either disappear or are removed by external influences. But in the course of a process after inflammation, red spots are left that are just as pleasing to their owner.
Also, the causes may be different types of rashes, for example, allergic.
Subsequently, after similar allergic reactions, the color of the spots is different: crimson, brown, red. It is for this reason that this is clearly an obvious cosmetic nuisance. Fortunately, differing from more severe defects, spots left by acne are easily treatable.
Why do acne spots appear red?
There are three main factors of manifestation:
- Excitation of dark skin pigments, melanin, is increased. Brown, red, as well as pink spots - this is only a short-term defect in the upper layer of the skin, and is completely reversible. Very bright, as well as dark spots remain if a deeper layer is touched. Getting rid of this kind of stains takes a little longer,
- The second reason is the incorrect treatment of acne in the initial stage of occurrence. A late appearance at the doctor and a rash that’s triggered may also be the reason
- The third reason is independent attempts to get rid of acne. An unqualified extrusion approach may result in an additional appearance of unnecessary traces on the skin.
A few simple rules:
- When inflammation occurs, you need to regularly treat it with special medical devices. In the early stages, you can not only reduce the area of the affected area, but also quickly remove this drawback,
- Acne does not need to be squeezed, especially with dirty hands! There can be no confidence in the removal of inflammation, since it is not known whether all the contents located in the pimple have been completely removed. In most cases, there may be leftovers. Thus, the risk of infection in the wound increases. In such cases, large dark spots appear,
- Before going out, use sunscreen, which will protect already formed spots from intensification of darkening. The appearance of red spots, most often depends on the person himself.
Exposure to the skin, the size and color of the stain directly depends on the skin. How does she respond to the ongoing inflammatory process of acne maturation.
It causes the body to produce melanin. The stronger and longer the inflammation passes, the darker the color of the spot itself becomes, and more resistant to treatment.
Also, the problem can be aggravated if the skin is prone to hyperpigmentation, then it is poorly protected by the influence of the sun's rays, and is subject to the appearance of spots from the smallest acne.
How to remove redness from acne?
The spots formed after acne have a different color, starting with light pink, ending with dark brown. And in the most unpleasant way they affect a person’s appearance.
To get rid of this trouble, you can use medical services, cosmetic, as well as resort to folk methods. Folk remedies to eliminate the spots left by acne without spending money on expensive services of doctors and cosmetologists, you can resort to folk tips and remedies.
The most effective methods of non-traditional medicine:
- Clay from spots after acne (white and green). To prepare such a tool, in a tablespoon of dry clay, you need to drip a little essential oil (2-3 drops), then pour cool water on it. The appearance of the mixture should resemble sour cream. A mask with this mixture improves blood circulation and has a good, whitening effect.
- The paraffin mask first requires the preparation of the skin. To do this, use a cream. Then melted paraffin is applied using a cotton swab. Paraffin is applied so that all spots are coated with this product. After some time, paraffin hardens in the form of a film, which is easily removed from the face. The procedure is suitable for everyone except for people whose capillary network is noticeably visible under the skin.
- An oil recipe is a good solution for people with dry as well as combination skin types. To prepare the ointment, you need to take lavender, lemon juice, rosemary and tea tree oil, the components are mixed in the same proportions. Inflamed areas should be lubricated daily with the ointment obtained. For long-term storage, the ointment should be in a cold place.
- Fat Cream The method is good when the skin is weak and dry. For cooking, you need to take ordinary vegetable oil (preferably olive oil) and add different essential oils: cloves, rosemary, frankincense or mint. After preparing the cream, you need to treat it with not only spots, but also the surfaces of the face and neck. The procedure is performed before bedtime,
- St. John's wort tincture - in alcohol you need to add dry St. John's wort leaves, having previously crushed them. This mixture should be infused for 10 days. After it is used as a lotion, which treats inflamed areas.
The answer to the question: why does the face burn and turn red? - read here.
To hide red spots that occur on the face most often in the summer, you should carefully approach the choice of a cosmetic product. Improve skin tone and give it smoothness and silkiness will help home care products and cosmetology. It is necessary to begin to deal with a rash on the face after establishing an accurate diagnosis, the methods in each case are selected individually.
Why the face turned red
The fight against red dots begins after identifying the causes, the main ones are as follows:
- Frequent exposure to the sun causes pigmentation on the face,
- Too hot shower
- Uncontrolled physical activity,
- Frequent allergic reactions caused by the characteristics of the body,
- Stress, overwork, excitement,
- Skin infections
- The manifestation of vitamin deficiency in the spring-autumn period,
- Not passing acne,
- Endocrine system diseases
- Decreased immunity,
- Genetic predisposition
- The wind and the cold are perniciously reflected
- Wrong washing products,
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
A negative reaction to cosmetics also occurs spontaneously; test control is required before using a new product. Overexcitation or constant stressful situations at work and at home can cause the appearance of red spots on the face, so getting rid of them will require adequate treatment from a doctor.
Also, to get rid of red spots, there are methods that use medical devices.
You can consider several of these methods that have positively proven themselves with the quick effect of the disappearance of spots:
- Creams, as well as ointments based on hydroquinone. They have a skin whitening effect. This kind of product is used only under medical supervision, as improper use can lead to skin cancer,
- Hydroacids have a good exfoliating effect.. It can be alpha hydro acids (can be dissolved in water), and beta hydro acids (dissolved in fat),
- Azelaic acid (as part of Skinoren-gel),
- Means that increase the production of melanin (arbutin, magnesium ascorbyl-2-phosphate, kojic acid),
How to quickly get rid of a red spot on the face, express methods
When the trace of a distant pimple is very noticeable, you can try to disguise it for a short time.
To do this, you can use foundation, or powder (finely divided, colorless). In the case when the spot left by an acne has a very bright color, you can use a camouflage pencil. The main thing to remember is masking redness for a short time, no more.
To eliminate excess redness, you can use home remedies. They can help solve the problem soon, and effectively. For example, the inflamed area can be greased with ointment, the component of which is an antibiotic.
You can still use simple toothpaste. The very smallness of the toothpaste should be applied to the inflamed area, and after 10 minutes rinse with plain water. Redness will disappear instantly. Then grease the problem part of the skin with a nourishing cream.
They can save the situation simple drops from the common cold "Nazivin". It is necessary to moisten a cotton swab with drops and press for 5 minutes to redness. The result is a narrowing of blood vessels, and the stain will come down.
Redness remedies for the night
Many remedies help eliminate redness in just one night, helping the skin look better and more natural.
Ways to get rid of redness per night:
- You can apply salicylic ointment. The affected area of the skin is lubricated before bedtime, and in the morning apply a moisturizer to that place. In this article, you can find out what salicylic ointment understands from?
- If the skin is not too dry and sensitive, you can use lemon juice, since it has an anti-inflammatory and drying effect, and also contains many useful vitamins. It is necessary to lubricate the problem area before going to bed. It’s better to apply in places like nose and forehead,
- You can also use parsley juice. Sore areas are smeared before bedtime, and throughout the day. When skin is dry, it is used with lemon juice.
- The honey mask has an anti-inflammatory effect, and also keeps skin moist.
- Before going to bed, it’s useful to lubricate the inflamed areas with aloe juice, It has a disinfecting effect and soothes the skin. It is also used as an antiseptic, immediately after squeezing acne. It’s better to apply juice at night,
- Before going to bed, a little chamomile oil should be applied to the cleansed area of the inflamed skin, and let it soak into the skin. In the morning there will be no redness, the face will be fresh and clean,
- Gruel from antibiotics at night. For preparation, you can use antibiotic constituents (ampicillin, amoxicillin tablets). Pills need to grind, forming a certain slurry adding a little water. Before use, you need to clean the skin, and then apply to areas reddened from acne. Over night, all redness will go away.
Recommendations for getting rid of stains, rules, precaution
Before getting rid of red spots from acne, you need to carefully review the selected method.
If it is associated with medications, you need to consult a specialist, as medications can affect different people in different ways. There is a chance only to aggravate the situation, because the body is unpredictable and may be allergic to one or another drug, the manifestation of which may not be the most attractive.
Also, qualified employees work in the field of cosmetology, who will be able to quickly and accurately determine and prescribe methods of treatment and removal of red heels.n, without threatening their own health.
Only a specialist will select the truly correct and necessary treatment method, and will help to get rid of unpleasant spots forever.
Salon treatments for spots after acne
For the purpose of an early removal or temporary defect, people often use more substantial methods and turn to specialists in cosmetology salons.
Some methods that make it possible to remove post-acne red spots:
- In cosmetology To eliminate stains of this kind, they use the following methods: microcurrent therapy, fractional photothermolysis. Procedures aimed at improving the condition of the skin surface, accelerating metabolic processes in the skin, increasing the speed of its recovery. The blood microcirculation also increases, which affects the improvement in the body's production of collagen and elastin. These are substances that are able to level the surface, as well as skin tone. Read about microcurrents for the face here.
- You can use chemical peeling from red spots after acne. As the basis for it, tri-acetic acid is used. In order to improve the quality of the result, retinoids are used.
- The process of laser resurfacing and dermabrasion It is often used to eliminate dark spots left by acne.
How to mask acne on your face: advice from makeup artists
The easiest way to hide them is with the help of special cosmetics, for example, foundation creams. In minutes you can achieve a perfectly clean face.
It is enough to be guided by the following tips:
- Use foundation in different shades. First, a red pimple is covered with the darkest, and a light base is applied on top,
- Apply mineral makeup. It scatters the light thanks to the brilliant particles,
- Makeup should be high quality, not clog pores.
Similar methods can mask scars and small scars.
If a woman does not use a tonal foundation, a corrective pencil is used. It will help hide a red pimple or other defect of the same color. The correction pencil has two halves - green and beige. The first blocks redness, the second disguises. It is worth noting that such drugs have a therapeutic effect at the same time.
How to quickly mask acne: the use of concealer, powder
Concealer will help to quickly hide inflammation even outside the house - a beige masking pencil. Inflammation itself and the skin around it are covered with a pencil. It is better if there are two concealers - darker and lighter. In this case, they treat the skin around with dark and acne themselves with light. After that, it is recommended to blend the product and powder it.
You can also use powder. The pimple is first treated with the usual cream, then sprinkled with powder. The resulting slide is lightly shaded. It is preliminary recommended to apply foundation on the treated area.
Tone mousse is the best way to remove dark circles under the eyes. It can also be used to mask defects on delicate skin. The product should have a light structure, otherwise it will be collected in folds. If you do not want to use decorative cosmetics, then only a full night's rest will help to eliminate bags under the eyes.
How to mask acne, scar and stain:
- Before starting makeup, the face skin is degreased with a gel or tonic that tightens pores,
- The base is applied first - non-greasy cream. Well, if the latter has an anti-inflammatory property,
- Decorative cosmetics, for example, foundation, whose tone is slightly lighter than skin color, is applied on top of the base. Dark shades look good only on healthy skin. Pink shades should be avoided, as they highlight flaws,
- Do not use light pink blush. If you can’t do without them, it’s better to take light brown,
- The aforementioned concealer will help mask the spots,
- A homogeneous matte shade to the skin of the face will give powder,
- It’s worthwhile to refrain from lipsticks of bright shades, as they visually increase inflammation,
- The emphasis on the face is transferred to the eyes, making them more expressive.
How to mask acne without makeup at home?
Many refuse to use makeup, especially to mask inflamed skin. If you need to improve your appearance in just a few hours, you can use simple but effective methods. Inflammation and redness, of course, will not completely disappear, but will significantly decrease.
For example, acne is treated with toothpaste, Vizin eye drops, or any local antibiotic. These remedies help reduce redness.
Instead of "Vizin" you can take any vasoconstrictor drops. Drops are applied to cotton wool and left in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes. Then the fleece is applied to the pimple. If the latter is large and painful, the procedure is repeated several times.
Toothpaste dries the skin very much, so after spot treatment of acne and removing the product you need to generously lubricate the face with a moisturizer.
You can also use Streptocide, Naphthyzinum, Citramonum and even Paracetamolum.
The tablets are crushed into powder, applied to acne and washed off after 10 minutes. The drug is applied in drops and wait until it is dry, not washed off. These funds can be used after removal of ulcers, treatment of bleeding rashes.
A well-known home remedy is instant coffee. It is often used to eliminate toothache, but it can effectively relieve inflammation and redness. On acne you need to apply a little powder, gently rub it into the skin for 2 minutes and rinse off after a quarter of an hour.
How to mask acne correctly if there is a whole night in stock?
When you have time, you can use natural remedies such as aloe juice and lemon. These substances are applied to the face in turn. Such a simple method will calm and lighten the skin, which will affect the redness - they will become almost invisible in the morning.
Aloe or lemon juice can be added to the water for washing. Similarly, use natural apple cider vinegar. These products can replace professional cosmetics.
For 5-6 hours, you can remove acne with tea tree oil. Оно обладает бактерицидным свойством, поэтому эффективно снимает раздражение и воспаление. Его наносят точечно ватной палочкой. Улучшение можно увидеть уже после первой обработки. Нельзя злоупотреблять маслом – частое применение в чистом виде может привести к появлению ожога.
Egg white masks will help reduce acne or even remove them altogether. The protein whipped into a light foam is applied pointwise or on the entire face. Do this several times, allowing each previous layer to dry. If the face is properly treated, then the rashes will quickly dry out.
At home, you can use a soap scrub: whip the foam from baby soap, apply it on a sponge, sprinkle ½ tsp on top. fine salt. The resulting mixture is carefully treated the site of inflammation on the nose or other part of the face, and then washed off after a few minutes.
Similarly, the drug "Visin" acts ice. It is necessary to apply an ice cube or other cold object to the acne in order to narrow the vessels and, accordingly, reduce redness.
Bodyaga - a tool that can be purchased at any pharmacy. It is recommended to use powder. For 1 tsp. such requires 1 tsp. water. The resulting slurry is applied pointwise and washed off after 30 minutes. A bootleg on the face will burn a little - this is normal. You can use aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid). The tablet is ground, a little water is added and a paste is applied to each acne.
As an emergency, a compress from aloe pulp is suitable.
It is recommended to use it in the presence of purulent acne. Aloe will pull the pus out, cleanse the wound. Alcohol tincture of calendula can quickly relieve inflammation. Lotions with it effectively eliminate redness.
These methods are only suitable as temporary assistance. If acne is bothering you constantly, you need to consult a dermatologist and undergo a course of treatment.
The rules for reddening skin
To always look perfect, it is enough to adhere to the basic principles of care:
- Lead the right lifestyle, avoiding smoking and alcoholic beverages.
- Do sport.
- Observe daily hygiene.
- Nutrition should be complete and balanced.
- Healthy sleep for at least 8 hours.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the open sun.
It is easier to take preventative measures than to treat later the consequences in the form of red inflammation on the face.
It is important that the daily diet contains fresh vegetables and fruits, sour-milk products of low fat content, foods containing vitamins C and K. There should be a strict ban on spicy, fatty, salty, sour foods, you can temporarily refuse tomatoes and chocolate, legumes and liver .
It is possible to prevent the appearance of red spots on the skin by preventing the expansion of blood vessels:
- Blondes and redheads should beware of potent body care products; their integuments are most prone to redness.
- Redness on the face can be avoided without visiting steam baths or often a sauna.
- It is important to give moisture and nutrition with useful trace elements in time, in addition, you need to be less in the cold and wind, in places with a sharp temperature difference.
- Excessive use of creams and masks can also provoke the appearance of red dots on the body, they also need to be rubbed slowly and evenly, and not with active sharp movements.
- The skin condition reflects the sensations of the body, so frequent stresses and overstresses can affect the face.
- The rules of morning care should include applying a nourishing cream from cold and wind, it is important to understand what type of skin to choose a remedy for.
- In the period from spring to autumn, you need to use sunscreens with a UV filter, they will prevent the appearance of age spots and narrow down the possibility of acne, including pink.
- To mask pink acne, you need a cream with a radically opposite shade (that is, green) to minimize the redness on the face.
- In the evening, it is mandatory to use night cream, preferably on a natural basis and taking into account age.
- A simple wash should be done correctly, at a temperature of 33–34 degrees, so as not to cause narrowing or expansion of blood vessels. Wash off slowly in a circular motion, after which you need to pat your face with a towel, and not rub it roughly.
- Especially for sensitive skin, it is not recommended to use products with alkaline components, alcohol lotions, etc. After washing, you can apply moisturizing and make a light massage with your fingertips.
You can deal with skin imperfections with cosmetics - a long-known truth. The fight against red spots occurs after malnutrition and the use of low-quality cosmetic products. But before you mask the skin and make the appearance perfect, it’s worth it to turn to an endocrinologist and a dermatologist to find out the causes of acne on your face. If a pimple on the face occurs on the day before the event, masking it visually will help drops of “Visin”, which must be applied to the sponge and frozen for 2 minutes in the freezer. Then the sponge is applied for 3-5 minutes, the effectiveness of the method is visible after several successive procedures. Then you can apply cosmetic masking agents.
Corrective means for face care are able to hide minor flaws on the face, the most common among them is the foundation. To make red spots invisible, you need to apply a small part of the cream on the damaged area on the face, the movements should be smooth with periodic patting of the fingertips.
The tonal base can be daytime or evening, it differs only in shade. Combination with foundation can be done by applying a surface layer of powder, which should preferably be perfumed. And foundation cream powder is a godsend for women, it is applied to the center of the face and distributed along the edges with uniform movements. This method can help with both inconspicuous spots, and with red spots pronounced. The pill box in the form of tablets is pushed to a state of powder, then applied to acne, this tool will perfectly improve the tone of the face and eliminate redness.
In the eye area, you can use corrective tonal mousse, the texture of which should be light so that wrinkles do not form. To remove the inflammation around the acne in a short time, toothpaste will help, it will not completely eliminate swelling, but it will reduce its size.
Concealers are corrective pencils with different shades and colors, red spots can ideally be masked with a brush with an applicator. The method is good in that a beige color pencil can be used to paint over red acne and the area around them, first with a light shade, then with a dark shade. Then it is recommended to shade the affected area and powder slightly.
The coloring pigment in concealers is different, so it is important to choose the right one for your skin type and complexion, there are options with an antibacterial effect that will not only mask, but also cure. Depending on the color of the corrector, it is possible to hide imperfections on the face, it depends on the dominant pigment - oxyhemoglobin (blood gives a red color), melanin (brown color), deoxyhemoglobin (blue color), carotene (yellow color). If any of the pigments prevails, it is painted in the corresponding shade. One shade helps to level another, visually reducing the size of the acne, removing redness and spots.