Jumping with a 360-degree turn is considered not such an easy trick in snowboarding. Here comes a slightly different jumping technique, compared to trick 180. In general, this is a continuation of this trick, but with its own characteristics.
VIDEO: How to jump 360 backside on a snowboard
To complete this action, you need to work out a few points, but let's start in order.
1. The springboard is selected average height. For the trick, the main thing is to feel the body and speed. The latter is very important, since takeoff and landing depend on speed.
2. On the edge of the hill, you need to bend your knees and bend to the edge of the snowboard, if the backside jump is carried out. Also here you need to turn a little on the front edge. This should be done slightly not in order to turn at the last moment, but in order to set the direction of the jump.
3. For a successful and professional turn, you need to immediately deploy the upper body immediately after the jump. All this must be done without delay, in order to have time to crank before landing.
4. When you have to turn around only 90 degrees, you need to break away from the feeling of beauty and lightness, concentrate and carefully look where you will land.
5. For a comfortable landing on a slope, you can lift your hind leg, then the snowboard “lies” on the ground without difficulty. Even for non-professional snowboarders, jumping and landing will not be difficult, following the instructions.
6. Another point: when the landing occurs, you need to move the body weight a little forward. This must be done to avoid falling or other injuries. It is necessary to provide for the presence of deep snow. If it is, we direct the weight back.
7. For a successful landing, the surface is still being analyzed. It is better that it is flat, otherwise you can roll over, by inertia.