Access to this page has been denied because we believe that you are using automation tools to view the website.
This may occur as a result of:
- Your browser does not support cookies
Reference ID: # 74965970-af22-11e9-bae4-3d77035f8175
- Strawberry 10 Pieces
- Whipping cream 2 cups
- Corn flakes 1 cup
1. Wash the strawberries, dry and cut into medium slices.
2. Lay a little on the bottom of the bowls to serve.
3. Top with a handful of cereal.
4. Again some berries. You can add sugar to taste.
5. Top up the bowl with whipped cream. Garnish with berries and cereal. Amazingly delicious, original and appetizing! Recommend!
Step by step recipe with photo
There was once a cafe in Moscow near the Belorussky railway station, which was called: "Dessert". And it specialized in desserts accordingly. Well, probably. Based on the name. I was there several times during childhood and youth, and, I think, every time I ate something. But all these subsequent visits were overshadowed by the very first: when I saw something that I had only read a couple of times in the books of foreign authors: it was STRAWBERRY WITH CREAM! If in the Soviet Union there was no sex, then strawberries with cream were generally something mysterious and unknown.
As soon as we tried then to reproduce this amazing consistency! But you can imagine what kind of results we achieved with 20% cream, while the fatter ones were not for sale in my hometown. Then the first imported products appeared, and I continued to experiment with whipped cream from metal bottles. Also, to be honest, it didn’t work out very well. And only then, when thirty percent cream and cookbooks became available, I found out what had to be done. Apparently, under the name “Strawberry and Cream”, something like a slightly frozen strawberry parfait was hiding during my Soviet childhood.
For 5 small bowls we need about 300 grams each. strawberries, half as much (150 ml) cream with a fat content above 30% and 2-3 tbsp. Sahara. Then you can still take a little whipped cream and leaves of mint or lemon balm for serving, but in the Soviet "Dessert" cafe all this was not there, it was served just in glass glasses.
We grind the washed and peeled strawberries with sugar into a smoothie using any suitable appliance.
When pouring sugar in a thin stream, whip the cream as cool as possible, until a very dense, stable foam is formed.
Adding one to another in small portions, mix thoroughly until a homogeneous foam is obtained.
Pour the strawberry-creamy foam into creamers (preferably transparent). Consistency, I think, is clearly visible drop by drop? The number of servings depends on the amount of packaging you have available. Place the strawberries with cream in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
If you hold strawberries with cream according to this recipe in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours, you can get a very beautiful effect - separation and the appearance of a darker and translucent juice on the bottom. The taste there, in general, does not change, it's just for beauty, dessert will be ready for use after the first hour. It can be decorated with whipped cream roses and mint or lemon balm leaves.
Recipe 1 "Strawberries with Cream"
In this recipe, we will prepare a dessert of strawberry puree, so both fresh and frozen strawberries are suitable for the recipe.
We will need: per cup of strawberry puree (American cup 240 ml), 2 tbsp. l sugar or sugar. powders (it is better to use powdered sugar), fat cream 33% plus 1 tbsp. l cream sugar
How to make strawberries with cream
- Using a blender or food processor, make mashed berries, add powdered sugar, put strawberry mashed potatoes in the freezer for 15 minutes. Removing from the freezer, mix.
- Combine the cream with sugar and beat until stable peaks.
- Mix whipped cream and chilled strawberry puree in arbitrary layers.
- We shift our dessert into beautiful transparent cups and serve. The shelf life of such a dessert in the refrigerator is no more than 4 hours.
Recommendations for making a strawberry dessert with cream
- One of the main points in the preparation of the dessert is the well-whipped cream.
- We select only heavy cream (fat content over 30%), which are intended for whipping.
- Before cooking, the cream should be sufficiently well cooled, so refrigerate it a couple of hours before cooking.
- When using a mixer for whipping, first whip the cream on small, and then go to high speeds.
Recipe 2: Strawberries with Whipped Cream
We will need: 300 gr. fresh strawberries, 100g. cream and 50g. sugar (preferably icing sugar).
How to Make Strawberries with Whipped Cream
- Clean washed berries without a green part, dry to remove moisture. You can use whole berries, if desired, the berries can be cut into rugs or quarters (if the strawberries are very large).
- In the cream, gradually add the powdered sugar in parts and beat with a mixer.
- In the prepared cups, put half the whipped cream.
- On the whipped cream, spread the strawberries in the center in the form of a slide.
- Spread the remaining half of the whipped cream on top.
- You can simply lay out in layers. A layer of strawberries, then a layer of whipped cream, a layer of strawberries, a layer of cream.
Dessert strawberry with cream is ready!