You can’t find the strength to start learning in yourself? Feel like you can't force yourself to study right now? Do you sit down to do your homework and understand that scattering will not allow you to remember all this pile of information? If so, then you need to urgently review your learning process and seriously work on some of your habits. Yes, you will have to make considerable efforts, but after a while you will get used to the new rhythm of life, and successful training will become a familiar process for you.
For several hundred years in a row, children begin their education by attending school. Some study well and study is easy for them, while others face various barriers to learning well every day.
Conventionally, students can be divided into three categories. The first category includes children who are lucky, since they are given education without difficulty. These students most often easily get the maximum amount of knowledge. The second category includes children who achieve good results with systematic memorization of material. The third category of students includes students who do not put much effort, and do not have a craving for knowledge.
Now, good schooling is not only desirable, but rather obligatory, because having excellent grades and extensive knowledge you, dear students, will be able to provide yourself with not only a good certificate, but also achieve very high results in life.
What should you pay attention to study well? The success of schooling depends on three main components: proper self-organization of the learning process, effective work with material and exemplary behavior in school. Therefore, we consider all these components in detail.
How to organize the learning process?
The most difficult moment in learning is the first step, the beginning of the process. Admit to yourself how often it happened that you delayed homework until the last hours of your wakefulness? Probably often, because there are always cases that seem more important than homework. Agree that to start doing homework, than to do it. It is so?
- Fight with laziness. The main reason for the lack of desire is banal laziness. Homework can be a matter of 15 minutes, but you need to sit down for it and start doing what you don’t want to do. The faster you overcome laziness in yourself, the faster you will start to study well.
- Set a task or goal. Think not about how to get yourself to study, but about how to start a good study. The statement of the problem is very important. But be prepared: usually, when a person forces himself to something, his subconscious mind resists this pressure, which prevents him from fulfilling the planned tasks (to teach lessons, listen to a teacher, etc.).
- Get enough sleep. Allow enough time to sleep. If your nose is an important day (test, control), you may think that the best idea would be to work out and finish everything on the night before the exam, but it’s not! Get enough sleep at night so that you have the strength to study, because if you do not have the strength, you will not be able to remember and apply your knowledge.
- Do not go in cycles in estimations. Better focus on the knowledge gained. After all, we know that the assessments that teachers give us are not always objective.
- Manage your time correctly. Plan how to spend the day: when you need to eat, how much time you will gather, how long will it take to get to school, when you return from class. For example, try immediately after class not to sit down at the computer and spend time like this until late in the evening, and immediately after school to eat and do homework. This mode of the day is most productive: after school, you still will not have time to relax and will be able to complete the necessary tasks faster, which will increase the amount of your free time for rest and leisure in the evening.
- Allow enough time for study. The time allocated to study depends on how much material you need to study.
- Keep a balance between study and entertainment. If you really want to succeed in school, you will have to cut back on the time you spend on entertainment. Set priorities and think about which area needs more time and attention. Remember that education is most important to you right now.
- Find your pace. Try to analyze at what pace you are comfortable learning. Some items will take you less time, some will take more. You need to allocate your time as efficiently as possible and learn at the pace at which you will be comfortable. If some items are more difficult for you, spend more time on them.
- Complete tasks from “difficult” to “simple”. Start with the tasks that are the most difficult for you. When you start doing homework, your mind is loaded with less information, so in the end it is better to leave simple and small tasks with which you are a guide quickly and easily. By the time you get tired, it remains to complete the simplest tasks.
- Repeat the material covered. If tomorrow you did not ask homework, it is better to repeat the material covered. This will take about half an hour, in addition, new material will be perceived much easier.
- Find a suitable place to study. You should feel comfortable and free. It should be a quiet and free place. Make sure it is clean. A clean place and a pleasant atmosphere are ideal conditions for study.
- Organize your workspace. The desktop should be uncluttered and well organized. Put all the necessary things for study on the table so that you do not have to get up every time to take them. Pen holder, text marker, pencil, eraser, ruler, scissors, etc., should always be near.
- Make sure that only materials related to the subjects you are studying are on the table. Get rid of extraneous books, comics, or things that might distract you from productive work.
- Put aside all electronic devices. This is what bothers you the most. Gadgets constantly receive messages and notifications from social networks, so turn off the sound on your mobile phone, tablet and remove the equipment for a while so that it does not distract you.
- A computer can not only provide educational assistance, but also interfere with the learning process. During preparation, it is important to be able to prioritize and use only the information that is necessary for study.
- Turn off the TV. Telecasts and advertisements will distract and scatter your attention, because extraneous noise and visual images captured by the side vision make it difficult to remember.
- To make learning more interesting, buy notebooks with beautiful covers, keep comfortable and colorful notebooks and use colorful stickers for reminders. For example, choose pens or book covers not only by the principle of convenience and practicality, but also by the principle of attractiveness. After all, the things that we like, we use more often.
- Take breaks. If you work out for several hours, take a five-minute break every half hour. A short rest allows you to better absorb the material and focus.
- Do exercise and exercise. It is not true to think that taking up a study means sitting at a desk for hours. During complex mental stress, it is useful to stretch a little. Follow some simple exercises between classes. Physical activity is an ideal assistant to good school performance.
- Be confident in yourself. Confidence arises from hard work and strong knowledge. For example, you cannot confidently assume that you know algebra without knowing how to count. Strengthen basic knowledge and be open to learning new things. The main thing is to build a solid foundation so that you are always ready to receive new knowledge.
- Study the subject with a friend or friend who is responsible for their studies. He will be able to motivate you. Find the educational literature and divide it into several parts. For example, you can tell each other each chapter. In addition, during the study, your friend or you may have questions on the topic, which will help you simulate the situation of “student-teacher”. When explaining difficult to master material in simple language, you yourself will better understand it.
- Break a large task into several parts and complete them one by one. So you can learn a large section, paying attention not only to the main, but also secondary points, which will significantly improve your knowledge on the topic.
- Study subjects in turn, do not take on all at once. Do not be afraid not to have time to do something. Create a list of items and write down the estimated amount of time for which you plan to prepare for each of them. Try it and over time you will complete tasks faster than the deadline.
How to work effectively with the studied material?
- Study the material at a specific time. Studying and receiving information every day at a certain time is a habit. Thus, after some time, you will “reflexively” sit down to study, as your body will already be ready to receive a new portion of knowledge.
- If you have a week to read any literature, start reading now. Do not wait for the end of the week.
- Prepare all materials. If you want to learn as you should, do not bring along just one textbook. You will need a workbook, pens, pencils and markers. All this will help you feel more confident and be active.
- Take a look at the summary of the chapter before proceeding with the reading. Most textbooks have several questions at the end of each chapter. Read them. Think about how you should read this chapter. In addition, these questions may fall on the exam.
- Read the entire material, make sense of the content. Try to understand the main idea.
- New information is much easier to digest if you can relate it to already familiar material. It is important to understand what you are studying, because if you cram, then all the information will be quickly forgotten.
- Read aloud if necessary. Sometimes, while listening to your own voice, it’s easier to remember information.
- Highlight important details. Take a highlighter marker or underline important points with a pencil so that you can quickly find them the next time you look at the material. Do not underline everything, choose only the most important sentences. You can take notes in the margin with a pencil to summarize important thoughts or comment on suggestions. Then you can quickly go over the selected sentences and quickly refresh the material that you have learned.
- If the textbook belongs to the library, you can use stickers. Briefly write down your comment on the sticker and stick it next to the desired paragraph.
- An effective result becomes when studying the text in parts. If you need to learn a poem, then teach it in fragments. But remember, with this method you should not divide the material into very small parts, otherwise then it will be difficult to assemble it into a single whole.
- Learn important concepts and terms. Look in the explanatory dictionary or find explanations of terms in the text. You may not have to remember these terms, but you must know their meaning. Learn to use these terms.
- Take notes. Take a notebook and briefly recap what you read. Try to write down concisely and accurately. You can also make notes that will guide you in the future. If you look at your brief abstract over the next two to three days, you can easily restore the entire volume of the necessary material.
- Try to put all the information in one sheet, sorting it by points. In your free time, look at this sheet and remember everything that you tried to remember. Take your notes and write down the most important concepts and sentences. If you are compiling a list electronically, you can select text, underline it, resize it, and so on. This will help if you have good visual memory.
- Remember: your notes and notes will come in handy when preparing for exams or test papers.
- Reread the material and make sure that all notes really have meaning and meaning. Not only the completeness of the information is important, but also their clarity and conciseness.
- Try to express yourself in your own words, not the words in the textbook. So you will not only quickly memorize the material, but also better absorb it.
- If you cannot summarize and summarize the material, try retelling it. Imagine that you are telling a topic to someone who does not understand it.
- Create associations. The most effective way to remember information is to connect it with an existing one. So you can remember more.
- Remember: always try to understand the rules and formulas. Yes, it’s easy to learn one rule, but it’s much harder to learn later, having knowledge gaps.
How to behave at school?
- First of all, you need to change the attitude towards the lessons. A lesson is not just 45 minutes. If you be careful in the lesson and try to remember the words of the teacher, then homework will take much less time.
- Watch the style of your clothes. Of course, clothes do not affect learning, but her style can tell about your successes or failures for yourself! This is how a very common stereotype of a good and bad student works. A good student is always dressed neatly and sternly, and a bad student allows himself to come to the school in any clothes he likes. And if you follow your wardrobe and select things whose style is quoted at school, you can dramatically change your attitude to yourself.
- Always do written homework. If you know the material, it does not take much time. If it is necessary, for example, to study a paragraph or topic, then it will be enough for you to read it a couple of times, of course, provided that you carefully listened in the teacher's lesson.
- If you like to read and do it quickly, be sure to read the literature in full. In literature lessons, it is always noticeable when students answer in brief. If you read slowly, read abridged versions, but insure yourself by studying online sources, as you can understand the content more fully.
- Work more in the classroom so that less is left at home. A tricky way for those who know how to value their time. It happens that the teacher manages to finish the lesson before the call. We do not recommend wasting this time! Use it wisely: start homework. Let not on this subject, even if not tomorrow. No matter! The main thing is that you will deal with all matters much earlier than you could.
- Outline all the important things you hear in the lesson. Remember: you need to record the most important information. You can write down the terms and concepts that the teacher speaks about, and then return home and supplement the abstract with sentences from the textbook. Write down as much as you consider necessary for a complete answer. The ability to make good notes will help you focus on the learning process and listen to everything they say.
- Use abbreviations. So you will write faster. Use well-known abbreviations: “t. to. "," t. D. "and others.
- If you have any questions, feel free to ask them. You can also take notes to understand in more detail the moment you are interested in at home.
- Always agree to do an abstract or presentation. Finding information on the Internet or books is a good way to analyze the material again and clarify for yourself incomplete points. In addition, such work is much more interesting than the usual reading of paragraphs given at home.
- Remember: grades do not always reflect your level of knowledge. At the same time, excellent performance simplifies life, especially when entering the institute. The first rule of getting good grades is to wait for a good question in the classroom. There are always topics that you remember better or better. In the lesson, after hearing a question on a similar topic, feel free to pull your hand. An excellent rating is provided to you!
- In no case do not spoil the relationship with teachers. A friendly teacher can turn a blind eye to shortcomings or even make a “discount”; you can agree with him to postpone the delivery of the essay for a day or two. But a negatively-minded teacher can find fault, seek out the slightest mistakes and underestimate grades. At the same time, you don’t have to openly crouch in front of teachers, it can set up a class or group against you.
We hope that all of these tips will help you, dear students, learn to learn. After all, this skill is so important today. You still have many obstacles ahead, and if you cope with a problem such as laziness, in the future it will be much easier for you in any situations and affairs. Напоследок хочется подчеркнуть: самый главный секрет хорошей успеваемости – инициатива. Попробуйте, и у вас непременно все получится!
1. Сделайте учёбу своим приоритетным занятием.
В жизни человека большую роль играет его система приоритетов — что для него важнее, что на втором месте, что на последнем и т.д. Если Вы никогда не учились особенно хорошо, то, скорее всего, Вам просто это не кажется таким уж важным. Конечно, важнее поймать нового покемона или повэйпить с друзьями в подъезде. But by giving the lessons more time and attention, thereby moving them from the penultimate place a little higher, you will definitely begin to learn better.
2. Create yourself a comfortable workplace where you would do your homework.
A convenient desk where there is everything you need and there are no unnecessary distracting things - this is already half the success. But many do their homework at the same table where there is a computer with games, contact and other entertainment. Well, how can you deal with it when you already see how you point the crosshair of the sight on someone’s head with this very mouse? Or a normal table is completely absent, and writing on your knees is not very convenient.
Therefore, allocate space for a working desk, and your performance will go uphill, provided that you also allocate time for it.
3. Challenge yourself in the classroom.
If you more or less know the material discussed in the lesson, then do not sit on the last desk, stooping in the hope and this time go unnoticed. Better ask yourself - “Hey, wacky, is it necessary to shake with fear in every lesson? Raise your hand weakly and answer? ”Be interactive, interact with the teacher, answer. Thus, you take yourself out of the comfort zone where there is no growth and progress.
4. Focus on the lesson.
Concentration is also a very important thing. When you listen to the sensei in class and don’t hear any other voices, wisdom comes to you. Refuse from sitting at the same desk with the bully - we’re dumb, turn off the mobile phone. Better sit down with a strict, good-looking girl. At the same time, prepare yourself the way for graduation.
5. Motivate yourself correctly.
Surely there are much more interesting things in the world than Vieta's theorem and quadratic equations. So promise yourself something nice after you finish with them - for example, an hour of waste in your favorite shooter, hanging out in the yard with friends or a walk with your girlfriend.
Also, your parents can participate in your motivation program. If they agree to generously pay you fives and fours, then your motivation for learning will skyrocket, and you will begin really good at school. Checked!
Another way of motivation is a “battle” with a classmate for the number of good grades. The loser fulfills the desire of the winner, gives the thing away or performs any action provided for by the dispute.
6. Understand that all subjects studied are important.
If you consider the logical equations (which you go through computer science instead of working with computers) completely stupid and unnecessary in life, then you are right. However, they are also useful - they train your intelligence. In general, the entire school curriculum is designed for this - to give your brains the ability to work, and in different areas.
Having accepted the importance of each of the objects, your brain will no longer resist to perceive them, and you, finally, start learning on one five.
7. If you have a gap in the knowledge of the program, fill in it soon.
It is true when they say that without knowing this formula here it will be impossible further. If you have been sick or gamals for days on end, and now you see that the program has gone ahead and you don’t understand anything, do not be shy! Go to the teacher and say that you have a gap and you do not understand something. They will tell you what needs to be done to catch up.
It is not superfluous to independently return to the already studied material. Repetition of the past well structured knowledge in your head and helps to better understand it.
8. Do not put off study until later.
It’s better to do all the lessons in the afternoon - immediately, as you came from school, because the brain at this time thinks better and is most active (if you are not a pronounced owl.) Quickly scribbled homework, and that’s it! Total benefit:
- The rest of the day is free for your favorite things.
- Did the lessons - immediately a mountain from the shoulders. It's easier to have fun when things are done.
- No gloomy thoughts about the need to do homework.
- Better self-discipline, and therefore academic performance
9. Watch for your own disability.
If you caught yourself thinking that you are looking into a book and you don’t perceive anything at all, then make sure that this is not an Indian-Chinese phrasebook. If this is still your homework textbook, then it's time to take a break. All the same, you will not advance one iota, it is better to spend time with benefit.
As soon as they began to understand that the head had ceased to think - stop, do something else for about ten minutes or lie down, and then - again into battle!
Regular and proper nutrition, as well as sound sleep - the basis of your work capacity.
10. Love the school.
They say that even in a fly in the ointment there is a barrel of honey. Try to find and emphasize for yourself the positive features of your school, teachers, classmates and subjects studied. Of course, this sounds like something impossible - to love learning. But we have no other choice - still have to learn. So it’s better to do it in love. Well, or at least to say that you study only because you like it, and not because they told you so.
Love study, absorb knowledge and please your parents with good grades!
Your lifeo.ru ©
Does your cat keep you busy? Read what to do if the cat wants to kill you.
Learn well, but is your handwriting so-so? Why not develop it and learn to write beautifully?