Many housewives in European countries do not even imagine how to cook soba at home, but there is nothing complicated. To do this, you need to take:
- buckwheat and wheat flour 200 g each,
- 1 tsp salt
- boiling water - about 200 ml.
Both types of flour are mixed with salt, then add and stir everything. Then we knead everything, the process is difficult, at first the dough becomes unyielding, crumbles and breaks.
Then you need to make a lump from the dough and leave it for 10 minutes, then knead another 10 minutes. Then put it in a bag and send it to the refrigerator for half an hour, making it more pliable. Now you can knead it well, roll it out and cut into strips.
Boil soba for 5 minutes, throwing it in boiling water, then rinse and fry if desired. Buckwheat soba noodles are ready.
Soba Noodle Recipes
Soba noodles with vegetables
To prepare such a dish, you can take vegetables that are in the refrigerator. The standard recipe contains:
- soba - 75 g
- half medium eggplant
- 1 carrot and onion, medium,
- 3 cloves of garlic,
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- sesame seeds - 1 tsp,
- vegetable oil - 3 tablespoons,
- dark fish sauce - half tsp
We start cooking with the preparation of vegetables: after cleaning, cut the carrots and eggplant into strips, and onions in half rings.
Sauce preparation: mix two sauces - fish and soy, and add chopped garlic. AT
Arim noodles: in a boiling salted water we throw soba and add 1 tsp. vegetable oil, this will not allow it to stick together. The noodles will be ready in 5 minutes.
Fry in sesame seeds, in a pan with oil for 1 minute. Add vegetables and cook for 3 minutes, stirring. Pour sauce here, reduce heat and add cooked noodles, mix everything and remove from heat. Soba noodles with vegetables are ready.
Teriyaki chicken soba
- soba - 300 g
- chicken fillet - 500 g,
- bell pepper - 2 pcs.,
- onion - 1 pc.
- a small piece of ginger
- garlic - 3 cloves,
- sesame seeds - 2 tablespoons,
- teriyaki sauce - 3 tablespoons,
- soy sauce - 2 tablespoons,
- vegetable oil for frying.
Cooking this dish is best in a wok pan, but an ordinary one will do.
Ginger, onion and garlic are cut into small cubes. Shred the chicken and pepper into medium slices.
We heat the pan and fry sesame for 2 minutes, without adding oil and pour it into a separate bowl.
Pour oil into a pan and fry garlic and ginger for a minute, then add chicken, add salt. Cook for 6 minutes and throw pepper, onion, stir and simmer for 5 minutes. Add teriyaki sauce to everything, mix and cook for about 5 minutes.
Cook the noodles in boiling water for 5 minutes and send it to the pan, stir and simmer over low heat for 3 minutes. Teriyaki chicken soba is ready to eat.
Soba noodles and two delicious dishes from it
Soba buckwheat noodles are a traditional dish of Japan, the popularity of which has passed to Europe, America and Russia. It is a long and thin gray-brown colored noodles containing from 30% buckwheat. Often, wheat flour is also included in the composition, this is necessary so that the noodles do not digest strongly during cooking.
Japanese soba noodles are served both hot and chilled. If it is used as the main ingredient for ramen, that is, served with broth, the dish must be hot. Chilled, this dish is served without broth, sometimes fried with vegetables or meat.
There are several interesting and simple recipes for making noodles at home, such as soba noodles with chicken, mushrooms and vegetables with teriyaki sauce and soba noodles with vegetables for vegetarians.
Scheme of cooking noodles
- Boil soba, drain the water and leave to cool to the side.
- Finely chop the onion and garlic.
- Cut the vegetables into strips of the same length and thickness (approximately 1 cm).
- Fry this straw and onion with garlic for 3 minutes, and then add the noodles to the pan.
- Sprinkle the contents of the pan with ginger and sesame seeds, pour the sauces and fry for an additional 3 minutes (until the sauce thickens).
- A simple dish is ready.
Soba noodles with chicken, mushrooms and vegetables with teriyaki sauce
To prepare this simple and tasty dish, you yourself need the same ingredients as in the first recipe, with a small addition:
- Japanese soba (portion or 100 g),
- champignons (several pieces),
- 1 chicken,
- sweet pepper and eggplant (in an amount of 1 pc.),
- carrots (in the amount of 2 pcs.),
- 1/2 onion heads,
- half a teaspoon of ground ginger and as much sesame,
- garlic (2 cloves),
- 2 tablespoons of sauces - soy and teriyaki,
- cooking oil.
The cooking process, which can be seen in the photo:
- Boil the noodles, drain the water and let cool. Boil the chicken fillet in a separate saucepan.
- Cut the vegetables into strips of the same length and thickness, finely chop the garlic and onions.
- Thinly chop the mushrooms and fry them in a pan until the liquid evaporates. Usually you just have to wait a minute for this.
- Add the fillet cut into slices to the mushrooms and fry for two minutes, add vegetables and onions with garlic to them, fry everything together for an additional 3 minutes.
- Add noodles to the pan, sprinkle with ginger and sesame seeds.
- While fried soba noodles with chicken and vegetables, combine the sauces and pour them into a pan. Fry for another 3 minutes (until the sauce thickens).
Chicken soba recipe with sherry sauce
For cooking you will need:
- 200 g noodles
- 500 g chicken
- 1 tsp Sahara,
- 100 ml sherry
- 30 g plums. oils
- 50 g parmesan cheese
We start cooking with the sauce. Sherry and soy sauce are poured into a saucepan to add sugar to them and evaporated over a high heat. As soon as we begin to thicken the sauce, remove from the heat and send butter into it from the freezer and whisk.
Grind the chicken and fry in a pan for 7-10 minutes.
We cook noodles according to the standard scheme: throw in boiling water and cook for about 5 minutes. After cooking, send the soba to the chicken and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
We spread the noodles with meat on a plate, pour sauce, crush cheese and herbs.
Soba with chicken and vegetables
The dish consists of:
- chicken fillet - 300 g,
- soba noodles - 150 g
- 1 carrot, onion, bell pepper,
- soy sauce - 20 g,
- vegetable oil - 3 tbsp.,
- rice vinegar - 2 tablespoons
Chicken fillet, pre-cut into pieces, fry in a pan for 7-9 minutes and pull out on a plate.
Boil the noodles for 5-7 minutes, rinse in a colander and set aside.
Onions and carrots in small cubes and fry until golden crust. We chop the pepper with straws and send it to the pan, cook for 5 minutes. Then you need to add noodles and meat to vegetables, mix everything, pour soy sauce with rice vinegar and simmer for 5 minutes. Soba with chicken and vegetables is ready.
Buckwheat soba noodles with chicken, mushrooms and vegetables
Today, I want to offer a recipe for one of the traditional dishes of Japanese cuisine - soba with vegetables and chicken. Soba is a noodle made from buckwheat flour. In Japan, the word "Soba" refers to different types of thin noodles, therefore, to clarify, buckwheat is called "nihonsoba". Asians love the combination of buckwheat noodles with various products, such as mushrooms, vegetables, legumes, meat or seafood.
My family also loves oriental dishes. Most often I cook buckwheat noodles in combination with tender chicken breast, mushrooms, bell peppers, carrots and onions. The set of products is very popular and affordable. And in the end it turns out a very light, bright and tasty dish - soba noodles with chicken and vegetables!
- 100 g buckwheat noodles,
- 200 g chicken breast
- 1 bell pepper
- 150 g of champignons,
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- salt, pepper - to taste,
- 50 g of soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. l rice vinegar.