The appearance of warts on the fingers, hands, body, face, foot primarily indicates the instability of the human immune system. So, as it is known that their occurrence has a viral origin, and with provoking factors that reduce the body's defenses, the risk of infection and growth of papillomas and warts increases.
When any neoplasm is suddenly found on any part of the body, especially if it causes discomfort, a person should definitely consult a dermatologist to find out the pathogen and take measures to remove it.
Nowadays, oncological tension, any changes in the skin, discoloration of moles, weeping or resizing, the appearance of daughter neoplasms should cause concern, since the pathological internal processes in the body make themselves felt in the form of skin manifestations.
Naturally, a healthy body produces a decent immune response to the introduction of any virus into the body and the stronger the health, the stronger the immunity, the less chance of HPV and other viruses to multiply and cause various pathological growths on the skin. But what to do when a failure in the body leads to the appearance of warts? Today, medicine offers several different methods for removing neoplasms, one of them - the removal of warts with liquid nitrogen, we will discuss in this article.
The principle of action of liquid nitrogen
Nitrogen is in the atmosphere in a gaseous state; it is odorless and colorless. The transition to the liquid state is carried out only at high pressure, its temperature becomes -196 C about. However, under normal pressure, nitrogen tends to evaporate for a long time, this is used for medical purposes.
The main action of cryodestruction is the freezing of infected tissue. Ice crystals block the flow of blood into the base of the papilloma, thereby leaving it without food. Damage to the growth occurs at the time of thawing, and not freezing. After the session, the wart remains in place, white blood cells must destroy the dead tissue and cause its rejection. The procedure helps not only get rid of the wart, but also gives the body antigens (destroyed wart cells) to enhance immunity.
The time of rejection of the papilloma is individual, it all depends on the size of the formation and the time of exposure of liquid nitrogen to the place of growth. This usually takes no more than three weeks.
Modern methods for removing warts
Of course, most of us are afraid of various medical manipulations, and for this reason we are looking for folk methods and ways to remove formations at home (how to remove a wart at home) in order to avoid visits to the doctor and possible painful procedures. Yes, you can try removing warts with celandine, juice or extract, or with ready-made pharmacy acid or alkaline solutions:
- Superchistotel - potassium and sodium hydroxide, the price in the pharmacy is 20 rubles. (best remedy)
- Verrucacid - metacresol and phenol 180 rub.
- Cryopharma, Wartner Cryo - 500-700 rub. mixture of propane and dimethyl ether
- Solcoderm - oxalic, acetic, nitric, lactic acids 400 rub.
But this is a rather risky occupation, since careless handling of poisonous celandine or strong chemically active substances can lead to painful sensations and burns of nearby tissues, and if it is mismanaged or improperly handled, it may simply not have an effect. In addition, without establishing an accurate diagnosis, it is dangerous to perform any procedure. What does modern medical technology offer, how to remove a wart in a medical institution, how effective, safe and how much does it cost?
- Laser removal of warts is not a cheap procedure (300-3000 rubles depending on the type, size, quantity, localization), but quite effective, painless or less painful, and, according to doctors, is safe.
- Removal with liquid nitrogen - or cryodestruction, exposure to low temperatures gives the effect of deep freezing of tissues and their destruction.
- Electrocoagulation - under local anesthesia with a high-frequency current using a thin metal loop, surgical coagulation is performed, the wart is cut off and the surrounding tissues are coagulated.
More recently, with the help of a scalpel, a real surgical operation was performed to remove warts with a long recovery period, complications, and the formation of scars and scars. Nobody performs such procedures, all paid clinics began to use modern equipment and advanced technologies (see How to remove a wart, which method is better).
When should you contact a dermatologist?
The question of wart removal arises in the following situations:
- Soreness, itching, burning at the site of wart growth
- Neoplasm changes color, shape, size, heterogeneous color appears
- There is a multiplication of formations, their number is increasing
- Visible warts cause aesthetic discomfort
- Bleeding formation, tear
- Wart growth in areas of skin where they interfere and may be injured
What is the price of removing warts with nitrogen?
The price of services for removing warts with liquid nitrogen varies depending on the medical center, the city in which the procedure is performed, the area of the lesion, that is, the size of the wart and their number, type of neoplasm, its location - face, fingers, warts in intimate places, plantar education.
If the neoplasm is not more than 0.5 cm, the price of its removal will be in the range of 150-600 rubles. over 0.5 cm from 350 to 1300 rubles, the larger the wart, the more expensive, when processing several elements of the clinic offer discounts. You should also choose an experienced qualified specialist, since the quality of the procedure depends on this, the aesthetic appearance of the skin after wound healing, in case of overdose, too deep cooling, traces may form on the tissues.
Contraindications for this method of removing formations
Removing warts with nitrogen cannot be used under the following conditions:
- In case of individual sensitivity to nitrogen
- Epileptic conditions
- With high blood pressure - hypertension
- You can not remove the warts with nitrogen in the presence of any irritation, a rash around the neoplasm
- During pregnancy, you can not make any methods of removing warts
- During a cold, flu, SARS, acute infectious diseases, inflammatory processes of any internal organs, even with a slight malaise and low body temperature, an operation cannot be performed
How is the procedure for removing warts?
Cryodestruction with liquid nitrogen is carried out using an applicator, and deep freezing directly affects the wart with a slight pressure for 10-40 seconds. The applicator is 25-30 cm. A wooden stick with a cotton tip, and in addition to it, a cryo applicator with a tip of various configurations can be used for the session - this is a tank for liquid nitrogen.
During freezing, the formation begins to fade, thicken, turn white, after the procedure, the place of freezing turns red and swells, after a few hours or the next day a bubble with hemorrhagic or serous contents forms in this place. This bubble dissolves on its own within 6-8 days and a crust appears in its place. After 10-14 days, the crust separates on its own and a pink spot forms in its place.
When treatment for juvenile warts is required, then only skin quenching is performed with nitrogen. In this case, the doctor conducts the applicator with rotational fast movements parallel to the surface of the affected area of the skin with low pressure to slightly pale. After 1-2 minutes, the process is repeated, and so 3-4 times. After a week, the treated skin first darkens, then peels off and the neoplasms disappear.
Removal of plantar warts with liquid nitrogen
The appearance of warts on the foot for a long time may not bother a person, but when they grow deep into the tissues, they cause pain during walking. Their favorite location is on the fingertips, at the base of the fingers, on the heel, very often plantar neoplasms are formed in children.
When carrying out the procedure for removing plantar warts with liquid nitrogen, pain always occurs in the patient, since more pressure and more time are required for the freezing process. Also, the recovery period is more difficult, sometimes it leads to a person's incapacity for 2-3 weeks, since it becomes impossible to step on a painful part of the foot.
In addition, with plantar warts, nitrogen treatment should be carried out 3-4 times every 3-4 days, in rare severe cases, treatment can be delayed up to 6 months. For a quality treatment, the doctor should determine the depth of exposure as accurately as possible so that after removal, a dent does not form on the sole and healthy skin is not damaged.
What is the wound care after removing the wart with nitrogen?
After the bubble appears at the site of the session, it should be protected from getting wet, piercing and try not to touch it, and also 2 times a day - in the morning and in the evening, treat with a strong solution of potassium permanganate, or 2% salicylic alcohol. After a week, when exfoliation of tissues begins, treatment can be stopped.
It should be remembered that any warts are a consequence of the progression of a viral infection on the skin, which is quite easily transmitted by contact and household means, through household items, clothes, towels, etc. Therefore, you should always follow the rules of personal hygiene and have individual washcloths, towels.
Advantages, disadvantages, consequences of such a procedure
Results and benefits:
- Fairly affordable prices for a liquid nitrogen wart removal session
- Short duration of the procedure, lack of special training
- The effect of freezing eliminates the spread of infection to nearby skin
- Minimal risks for the development of scars and scars after removal of education
The disadvantages of the method and the consequences:
- The need for pain relief. Depending on the location of the growth, in very sensitive places, especially during the procedure for children, significant pain is possible, which in some cases lasts up to 1-2 days.
- The correct assessment by the doctor of the depth and time of exposure to the tissue is very important, there is a likelihood of getting a burn and a trace on the skin after wound healing.
- With large warts, there is a high probability of incomplete processing of the formation and the need for a second course or even several sessions.
Patient reviews about the procedure
Like any treatment in each particular clinical case, patients have different reactions, effects, reviews and impressions. Most people who have completed this procedure note the following:
- Many patients experience pain during the session and within 2 days after, which is explained by an individual pain threshold, especially in children.
- According to most patients, the efficiency of removal of neoplasms with nitrogen is very high.
- Conducting several cycles in individual situations is explained by the presence of a large area of formation, insufficient exposure to the roots of growths, as well as reduced immunity, therefore, in such cases, the doctor may prescribe vitamin therapy or immunomodulators.
- After the wart is removed with liquid nitrogen, the consequences in the form of discomfort caused by the swollen bladder, the need to treat it - note everything as a disadvantage of the method.
- Many patients call this method the most simple and affordable.
- In most cases, scars and scars remain on the tissues.
Why the use of liquid nitrogen for wart removal is so popular
The treatment of warts with liquid nitrogen is called cryodestruction. The method has gained immense popularity among modern people. This is due to the simplicity of the procedure and relatively low cost. In addition, liquid nitrogen to remove warts removes the need for anesthesia.
Liquid nitrogen from warts, due to its low temperature, is harmful to papillomas. Freezing occurs at a mark of -25 to -50 ° C. In such a cold, cells form and die.
During evaporation, gas emits cold, which provides freezing of warts. It is located in a special container and is applied directly to the place of formation with a special metal applicator. Removal with liquid nitrogen gives a higher efficiency in comparison with laser excision and surgical intervention. It allows you to carry out the procedure quickly and efficiently. Additional preparation of the patient is not required.
Burning warts with liquid nitrogen has several advantages:
- Only unnecessary cells are affected. The substance does not act on healthy cells. Thus, it is possible to achieve a good cosmetic effect. Scars at the site of surgery either do not form at all, or a small scar remains.
- The immunity is activated. Particles of the virus that are removed by liquid nitrogen bind to the immune system and teach it to resist infection.
- Carrying out the procedure eliminates the appearance of blood. This has a positive effect in terms of possible infection with infectious diseases.
- The relative painlessness of the procedure for removing warts allows you to do without the use of analgesics.
- The speed of the event.
- Tissue regeneration occurs quickly, which contributes to the rapid healing of the wound.
- A wound that forms after warts are removed with liquid nitrogen can be soaked. This allows you to lead a full life and not conduct long hygiene procedures.
- Cryo-frost eliminates the risk of cancer cells spreading. The phenomenon becomes almost impossible due to exposure to low temperature.
- There are much fewer contraindications to this procedure than to other methods.
The wart is prescribed by specialists more often than the rest of the method. Properly performed procedure helps prevent relapse of the disease.
Removing warts with liquid nitrogen is a fairly simple undertaking. It requires special preparation of the patient. There is no need to stay in the hospital after applying liquid nitrogen from warts.
Cryotherapy of warts lasts from 20 seconds to 2 minutes, depending on what size the growth is. It may consist of one or more cycles of exposure. After a straightforward procedure for cauterizing warts with nitrogen, the results of treatment do not appear immediately. The growth tissue becomes pale. Approximately 2 hours after cryotherapy of warts, venous congestion occurs due to a violation of the blood supply to the growth. After a day, a bubble appears at the site of formation, which fills the liquid. Then, instead of a bubble, a crust appears. Having fallen off, this crust leaves a small pigmented spot. Within six months, all visible signs of the procedure completely disappear.
During the healing period, as a rule, there is no need to carry out special actions to care for the wound. You can use a special antibacterial dressing, which is sold in a pharmacy. You can also treat the water bubble with salicylic alcohol. This drug will help to dry the lesion. It is possible to use a solution of potassium permanganate.
It’s important to remember that even if you remove the wart until the wound has completely healed, viral particles can spread and infect healthy people. After using the product for freezing warts, a person is better to be quarantined for some time. Therefore, you should use individual hygiene items and limit bodily contact with other people.
How to freeze a papilloma sitting on a sofa
You can freeze the formation at home. So to speak, sitting on the couch. To do this, you need to go to the pharmacy, and pick up the appropriate drug. Such funds are available in a bottle with liquid contents.
Cryopharma and Wartner Cryo are considered the most famous and effective pharmacy product for freezing warts.
The first medicine is the most popular and sought after wart freezing agent. Cryopharma guarantees the disappearance of the growth within 10 days from the date of application. Liquid nitrogen is not present in the composition. The freezing process occurs due to the constituent chemical compounds. Ideal for removing warts at home. To start the procedure, you need to insert the rod into the holder and secure. Before starting the removal, it is necessary to study the instructions for the drug in detail. This wart freezing agent is applied to the formation using an applicator. В результате воздействия кожа в пораженном месте становится бледной и немного жжет. Препарат позволяет провести удаление за 1 раз. В случаях большого образования или папилломатоза, средство которое можно приобрести от бородавок в аптеке применяют еще несколько раз. Содержимого флакона хватает на 10-12 бородавок.
Despite the simplicity and safety of the event, the home preparation has some contraindications:
- under 4 years old
- pregnancy and lactation
- a freezing drug is not used in the presence of a disease that affects the rate of tissue regeneration,
- peripheral circulation problems.
The pharmacy drug Wartner Cryo works in the same way as Cryopharma. Has no significant differences. It is up to the sick person to decide which particular remedy to give preference to.
Like any other method, a home freezer has its contraindications. Therefore, before starting treatment, you must consult your doctor.
Complications after freezing a wart
Sometimes cauterization of warts with liquid nitrogen has undesirable consequences. More often this happens through the fault of an inexperienced specialist. Firstly, it is not easy to control the depth of exposure, so the risk of damage to other tissues increases. Secondly, after a wart has been cauterized with liquid nitrogen, a bubble forms in its place, which in some cases dries for a long time. Also, severe tissue edema may appear. Sometimes, a freezer can cause extensive necrosis of adjacent tissues. Before starting the procedure, you need to learn as much as possible about the experience of the doctor conducting this treatment.
In order to prevent complications from occurring, it is necessary to undergo a diagnostic examination before burning the wart with liquid nitrogen.
What to choose, a trip to the clinic, a pharmacy medicine or some other method is up to the patient to decide. But, regardless of the choice, you should first consult an experienced doctor. Only he can recommend the most effective way to burn off an unpleasant skin formation.
Prior to the procedure, the patient is warned of possible tingling, especially if there is more than one papilloma. The duration of removal of one growth is several seconds, that is, about 5 formations can be frozen in 5 minutes.
Before the procedure, an analgesic is administered if:
- The size of the wart is large,
- Sensitive skin,
- Removal occurs in children.
Use novocaine or lodocaine. After administration of the drug, a pause of about 10 minutes is maintained so that the solution has time to dissolve in the tissues, otherwise during the procedure, the frostbite area will increase in size, which will cause a burn of healthy tissues.
If the tumors are not large, it is allowed to take painkillers 1 hour before the start of treatment.
Removal of warts with nitrogen can occur in two ways - hardware and manual. The latter is often used in beauty parlors.
Removal is carried out using special equipment - a cryoprobe. Nitrogen is supplied through a metal nozzle to which applicators of different diameters are attached.
The procedure takes place in several stages:
- Cleansing the surface of keratinized tissue. This will prevent the entry of germs.
- Application of gels whose action is aimed at softening the skin. This will allow fluid to penetrate deep into the tissue.
- The introduction of painkillers.
- Freezing According to the size of the wart, an applicator of a suitable size is selected. It is applied tightly to the formation, capturing healthy skin no more than 1 mm. When pressing on the applicator, a cryogenic liquid is released, which freezes the wart.
- After processing, you can observe how the formation changed color to white. On palpation, a firm lump is felt.
- The procedure ends with a treatment with special compounds that help recovery.
One of the advantages of the hardware method is the control of the flow of the solution, that is, the doctor can adjust the depth of penetration of nitrogen. This allows you to accurately remove the root of the papilloma, reducing the risk of relapse.
This method is often used to remove plantar warts. Since papilloma grows inside the sole, the procedure is especially painful and requires local anesthesia. Recovery takes a long time and leads to disability of the patient. Depending on the severity of the disease, removal may be delayed for 6 months.
For the session, a wooden stick with a fleece wound on it is prepared. The design is dipped in a special preparation to remove warts with liquid nitrogen, then applied to the formation and a slight pressure is applied.
The exposure time depends on the size of the growth, on average from 10 to 30 seconds. For example, juvenile warts are treated with quick circular movements of the applicator for less than 10 seconds. Over time, the surface peels off and skin formations fall off on their own.
After the first cauterization, the area near the growth becomes white, wait 2-3 minutes. Then the skin thaws, the doctor can say for sure whether to repeat the procedure or not.
The disadvantages are not the exact application of the solution to the skin and the lack of control over the depth of freezing. Incomplete removal of skin lesions may cause relapses in the future.
The final step is to treat the removal sites with a disinfectant solution.
Types of warts that can be removed with liquid nitrogen
Vulgar or simple warts caused by the human papillomavirus occur in childhood through wounds or abrasions. While in the body, the virus is in a passive state. With a decrease in immunity, it begins to multiply in the basal layer and appears mainly on the back of the hands or fingers. Removal with liquid nitrogen is painless. For this, the applicator is placed perpendicular to the growth, there is a discharge of fluid. The procedure does not take much time, one growth is frozen for 5 seconds. One session is enough.
Flat or juvenile warts are small, towering above the surface no more than 5 mm. They are considered the most non-dangerous among all types of neoplasms. They occur on the face, arms, legs, have a flat shape with not clear edges. Cryodestruction is carried out by circular movements of the applicator over the entire infected surface. This is done quickly so as not to damage healthy skin. After a while, the growths begin to peel off and the warts disappear.
Genital or genital papillomas form on the genital mucosa and in the anus. Sexually transmitted transmission occurs in 60% of cases. Getting rid of warts occurs accompanied by an anesthetic, as the lesion sites are highly sensitive. In this case, the removal procedure is the same as for vulgar warts.
Plantar formations are especially painful, appear on the feet from the friction of shoes with the surface of the skin. The complexity of the treatment is associated with the location and peculiarity of the growth of the wart. In the initial stage of papilloma appears in the form of a small elevation. Under the influence of external factors (walking, shock), the growth is pressed into the inner layers of the epidermis, increasing in width and depth. Plantar warts are frozen in several stages. The exposure time of the liquid is 30-60 seconds.
Based on the foregoing, this type of therapy is suitable for all types of papillomas, including plantar papillomas.
Growth evolution after cryodestruction
A wart after removal is modified in several stages:
- During exposure to low temperature, the vessels inside the formation narrow, the growth becomes pale. When the color changes to white, the procedure is stopped.
- After a few minutes, redness appears around the bump - this is an inflammatory process. It can be observed from 10 minutes to 5 hours.
- Over the next 24 hours, a bubble forms in this place, it contains serous fluid. It is absolutely impossible to crush it, since the virus accumulates there.
- Over time, a hard crust forms. After 10-15 days, it is rejected, in rare cases, this process is delayed for 60 days.
Complete tissue repair at the site of removal occurs in 6-7 months.
For the treatment of papillomas, it is recommended to choose only qualified specialists, because when carrying out cryodestruction, you need to be extremely careful not to cause a burn of healthy tissues. If the nuances of the procedure are not fully understood by the doctor, the wart may not be completely removed, which will cause a relapse and a repeated visit to the office.
A bubble that appears within 10-15 days can not be opened or covered with a band-aid. If there is an accidental puncture, then an infection can penetrate through an open wound and cause inflammation.
To avoid consequences, it is necessary to carefully care for the wound after freezing, follow simple rules of personal hygiene.
After the procedure, a bubble forms at the site of the growth, which eventually changes its color and shape. It should be protected from mechanical stress, not wet. Be sure to treat it with a strong solution of potassium permanganate 2 times a day, it will dry the crust and speed up the healing process. When the dead cells of the epidermis begin to peel off, treatment should be stopped.
It is important to observe the process every day and for any deviation (blackened, festering, inflammation), consult a doctor.
Often the blisters open on their own, in which case a sterile dressing should be applied to avoid microbes.
It is important not to allow cosmetics to get on the affected skin. After the crust has disappeared, it is allowed to take a bath and use soap, but rubbing the wound with a washcloth is prohibited.
For a long time, the wound will heal, it can not absorb ultraviolet rays. A high degree of sunscreen should be applied to this place.
To reduce the risk of relapse, the patient should follow preventative measures:
- Take care of personal hygiene
- Use personal towels and utensils,
- Regular disinfection
- Frequent change of washcloths.
If the shipitsa was removed on the foot, then in most cases the patient can not move. The person who cares for him should disinfect his hands every time after treatment.
Testimonials of survivors of the operation
After any operation, patient reviews remain, cryodestruction is no exception. Having studied the statistics, we can note:
- Sensation of pain during removal and within the next 2-3 days. It depends on the degree of sensitivity of the skin to external factors.
- Most patients have a lack of reappearance of formations.
- Conducting several sessions is explained by the large size of the wart and insufficient penetration of fluid to the root of the growth.
- The use of additional vitamins and antiviral drugs, a long recovery after removal of the plantar wart are among the shortcomings.
- Also, a continuous bladder treatment, which requires monitoring, is considered a disadvantage. Causes aesthetic discomfort.
- An advantage is the absence of scars or scars after healing.
- 80% of patients consider this method affordable and one of the simplest.
Who are they and how to get rid of them?
Warts on the human body are benign nodular neoplasms that result from infection with the papilloma virus (HPV).
You can pick up this virus by contact-household or sexually. As practice shows, most patients become infected with HPV when they visit public places (saunas, toilets, saunas, gyms), and the virus spreads quickly through unprotected sex.
The danger of this disease is that some types of the virus can cause cancer.
In addition, with a constant mechanical effect on the body, benign neoplasms can degenerate into foci of the malignant process.
For this reason, all dermatologists unanimously argue that the independent removal of warts on the body is fraught with negative consequences.
Modern medicine offers a wide range of methods and tools for removing these growths on the body.
Traditional medicine offers many effective methods that allow you to quickly get rid of growths:
- laser therapy
- surgical excision
- chemical destruction
One of the modern methods of removing papillomas, condylomas and other neoplasms is cryodestruction, based on freezing with liquid nitrogen.
Speaking in a simple speech, it is frozen, as a result of which it blackens, dries up and disappears.
A few years ago, warts were frozen only in specialized medical offices, while today in a pharmacy you can buy such a drug without a prescription. The following is an overview of the most effective and safe cryosurgery drugs.
The active substance of this tool is dimethyl alcohol and propane, which allow freezing at -400 at home.
According to patient reviews, this tool allows you to quickly, efficiently and painlessly carry out the cryodestruction procedure at home.
Before using the product, read the instructions and, preferably, consult your doctor. A clean applicator must be attached to a special holder that attaches to the aerosol can.
The applicator is squeezed with two fingers so that an opening for the holder is formed inside. When the applicator is connected to the holder and the cylinder, you must press it for three seconds until a hissing sound appears.
After 3 seconds, the holder is disconnected from the spray can and held for 20 seconds in hands, after which the applicator is applied with force to the wart for 20-40 seconds.
The exposure time depends on the size and type of neoplasm. After the procedure, the applicator is removed, it is forbidden to take it with bare hands.
A blister forms on the site of the wart, which gradually dries up and disappears after 10-14 days, exposing a healthy area in place of the warty growth.
The drug for removing warts Cryopharm is an analogue of the previous drug. The aerosol bottle is also equipped with 12 disposable applicators, which are used for convenient application of the product on neoplasms.
The drug is approved for use in children older than 4 years. After the procedure, small warts are removed after 1 treatment, while with plantar or large growths, re-treatment may be necessary.
With the right procedure, the patient does not experience pain and other unpleasant sensations. The only thing noted by all patients who have experienced the effectiveness of this drug is that in the first minutes after freezing in the place of growth, you can feel a slight tingling and burning sensation, which disappear after 20-30 minutes.
How to use Maxivart to eliminate genital warts?
A modern preparation for cryodestruction, which is equipped with everything necessary and does not require additional devices.
The product is applied to the required area of the skin with the help of an aerosol vial, which, in an inverted form, is tightly pressed against the growth itself.
With one click on the bottle, dimethylether is applied to the skin, to remove the wart, you need to make 3 clicks in a row and hold the bottle in the same form for 10 seconds.
After 2 weeks, the warts disappear without scars and scars. Sometimes, to enhance the effect of freezing, the skin is moistened with water before the procedure. With this tool, they are frozen completely to the full depth.
Safety rules when working with freezing drugs
In order to prevent adverse side effects when working with drugs for freezing warts, you must:
- carefully follow the instructions for use,
- Do not use this product to remove moles, nevuses and other neoplasms of unknown origin,
- if there are signs of frostbite or inflammation of nearby areas of the skin, you must urgently consult a doctor.
You should not use this technique in such cases:
- children under 4 years old,
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding,
- with diabetes and other ailments accompanied by metabolic disorders,
- with neoplasms of unknown etiology.
I hope that our tips will help get rid of warts quickly and effectively.
Article author: Anna Derbeneva (dermatologist)
Publication Date: 04-11-2015